COOKING WITH AMORE
Cooking with Amore Paste is easy and delicious. Amore paste is made from fresh ingredients, picked at their peak, then using our old-world methods, the flavors are sealed in the paste so they fresh and intense.
Use this handy guide to cook with Amore Pastes:
- No need to waste a can of paste when you need just a spoonful.
- Adds bright color and flavor to stew, soups and sauces.
- Use it to make a quick pasta sauce by adding water or broth.
- Adds garden fresh herb flavor any time of the year.
- Stir it into egg or chicken salad, stews, soup, risotto, and pasta sauces.
- Spread on fish before baking.
- Stir it into olive oil and lemon juice for a quick dressing or dip for shrimp.
- Perfect for salad dressing, sauces, dips and spreads.
- No waste. Stays fresh. No draining or chopping.
- No more peeling and chopping.
- Mellow garlic flavor whenever you need it. Always fresh.
- Add to mashed potatoes, sautéed shrimp, meatloaf, and salad dressing.
- Add it to tomato sauces and salads, scrambled eggs and marinades for vegetables or mozzarella.
- Blend it with cream cheese or goat cheese for a speedy dip.
Sun Dried Tomato Paste:
- Add concentrated tomato flavor to dips, stuffed eggs, and bean salads.
- Blend it with mayonnaise for an easy sandwich spread.
Hot Pepper Paste:
- Use it in stir-fries, barbecue sauces, chili, and pasta sauces.
- Make salsa and Bloody Mary’s.
For easy clean up, lightly oil the measuring spoon before squeezing out the paste.